Friday, April 25, 2008

test doc. for Elem. Librarians


Hi Elementary School Librarians,

I am using the new zoho.com writer. This is a test doc., so there may or may not be some funny stuff going on. I think this would be great for us to use.

  • No new software.
  • Able to edit from any computer. wow, this is cool kt
  • No need to have a USB to carry docs.

I am going to try and upload a picture, post to my library blog and send this to you all via email.

 

Karen Tukua

tukuak@mdusd.k12.ca.us

2 comments:

Libladylib said...

Congratulations on completing
web2.0. You did a great job. A U.S. Masters swimmer!! Wow, you must be very focused. That has to help.
Good luck incorporating all these new tools into your daily life.
Have fun.

librarykaren said...

Thanks! I enjoyed doing this project. Yes, swimming keeps me very focused. I swim every morning at 5:30am with my team and coaches. Our 200 free relay was ranked number one in the world for my age group in 2005. Back in the pool and getting ready for Pacific Champs Long Course this summer in Santa Cruz. Pictures to follow on my blog.
Thanks again for the encouragement.
KT