Friday, February 8, 2008

Week 6, exercise #13

Discovery Exercise:

1. View the 12 minute Del.icio.us tutorial.

I was unable to view the 112 minute tutorial. It would not play

When I was at AASL, I took a workshop on Del.icio.us from Daniel Fuller dfuller@slis.sjsu.edu

We were given a bookmark with all kinds of cool stuff on it from Del.icio.us

I set up my own account at that time and added an RSS feed.

2. I explored thumbalizr - a website thumbnail creater. I made a thumbnail of my library portal just to see what would happen. Some of the things I have on my original webpage did not show up on the thumbnail, however, it is still pretty cool.
I am trying to figuer out how to upload the thumbnail to here. It says it is a jpg. This can't upload. "Unsupported image type speified thumbs_jpg.mht" must be JPEG or GIF.

No comments: