Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Week 5, exercise #10





Generator Blog: Flickr Toys: BigHugeLabs



http://www.bighugelabs.com/flickr/







I used the blog Add Image feature to upload this picture.



I took the image from my computer and uploaded it to Generator Blog, where I added a calendar. From there, I right clicked Save Image to desktop, and then with Blog Add Image feature I uploaded the picture to the right. Cute huh?







Now I'm going to try and add a picture using the cut and paste code method. Oops, I can't find the code. Where is the code located? I went back and tried the caption maker. I liked it, but I found I could not manipulate the balloon.




Comic Strip Generator
http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/



I have now tried the paste code method using http://www.imagechef.com/

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more "Swim hard, or go HOME!!!

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Looks like you have been having fun! By the way, if you want to eliminate some of the extra space between sentences or examples, just go back into your post and edit them out. Not sure why blogger likes to add spaces!

Best wishes.
- JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

librarymum said...

Hi Karen,

You are going strong here and it does look like you are having fun. I'm sorry it took me a while to get to cheering you on. I love your pictures and I like the idea of using the blog to keep notes for yourself. You will be able to go back and find them. You will get to some other tools here that will help with that as well.

Good fix for your lack of a TV/DVD player, but it's crazy when we have to find these kinds of workarounds.

See you on your blog. Bye for now.
Librarymum of PageSpace