Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21, 2008 Plan for school "C"

I am going to incorporate as much "Library 2.0" into my schools as possible. Many of the items are found on this blog in earlier posts. I hope to procure Mr. J. Moon's help, with collaboration and implementation.
Things to do for next year:


  • Electronic lockers for students
  • Individual wikis for students
  • Revolving classroom libraries
  • Boolean training for students and teachers
  • Young Authors Workshop for students: Writers workshop, Publishing, Book binding
  • Web evaluation
  • Website construction
  • Internet safety
  • Internet searching
  • Reading circles
  • "I" searches
  • keyboarding
  • kindergarten

In addition, I would like to update our collection development policy and add ebooks to our collection.

No comments: